Pennslyvania Natural Gas Drilling Accident Attorney
Attorney Comitz is familiar with the dangers that natural gas rig workers face on a daily basis. All too often, these hazards are overlooked for the sake of corporate profits and at the expense of loyal, dedicated workers. These hazards include, but are not limited to:
- Burns from fires and explosions;
- Hearing loss and ear damage from the high volume noise associated with drilling;
- Injuries to neck, back, and other body parts that result from mechanical malfunctions;
- Physical injuries sustained due to carelessness of improperly or untrained co-workers;
- Injuries sustained due to workers being overworked and fatigued;
- Injuries that result from a lack of proper or non-existent management and supervision; and
- Serious injuries due to defective, worn, or improperly used equipment and safety devices.
The hazards described above occur all too frequently in our natural gas drilling fields here in Northern and Northeastern Pennsylvania. The attorneys at Comitz Law Firm, LLC, are familiar with these injuries and familiar with the best means of recovering money for injury victims.
Frequent gas drilling injuries can also include:
- Sickness caused by chemicals and poisonous gases;
- Chemical and heat burns;
- Crushed limbs and amputations caused by mechanical malfunctions and equipment failure;
- Blunt force head trauma which may cause brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries; and
- Fatalities caused by explosions, burns, and other catastrophic mishaps.
When you or a loved one suffer any of these injuries due to negligence and wrongdoing on the part of another party, you should be aware of your rights. Contact one of the attorneys at Comitz Law Firm, LLC, to find out what those rights are. Schedule a free consultation today by calling us, toll-free, at (855) 589-9458, or (570) 829-1111.